Saturday 1 July 2017

The week in photos: Summer edition

I was sitting on the sofa and when I got up to make a cup of tea I put a big cushion down to stop Neo from stealing my seat. When I got back he was doing this. Touche fluffy face. Touche. 


My lovely friend Yasmin had the official launch of her new beauty room this week - there was cake, sunshine and some mini treatments. I went and had my nails painted in this bright summer shade. I love it. 


It was National Cream Tea Day on Friday so to celebrate we visited the fantastic Parklife Cafe in Croydon and enjoyed the most enormous scones I think I've ever seen. That is pretty much a meal on a plate right there !



Today was the annual adoption fun day that my boys love to go to. It's always a sunny day, there's an ice cream van, a burger stall, face painting, bouncy castle and lots of friends to play with.

Brown Bear loved playing football with some other boys his age:


Blue Bear got to practise being a firefighter:


And I got to sit down on the grass for a little while:






No comments:

Post a Comment